Quality Driver Training to the Transport Industry
Driver CPC Training in Bath, Somerset, Wiltshire and Dorset
Driver CPC Training | Somerset
What is Driver CPC?
The Driver CPC is for LGV (C1, C1+E, C or C+E licence) and PCV (D1, D1+E, D, D+E licence) drivers who drive professionally throughout the UK. It has been designed to improve the knowledge and skills of professional LGV and PCV drivers throughout their working life. There are two parts to the legislation:
- The Initial Qualification must be achieved by new LGV and PCV drivers along with their vocational licence to enable them to use their licence professionally.
- Periodic Training; 35 hours of training every 5 years must be attended by all professional drivers.
For further Information visit www.drivercpc.org
At LGS Transport Training we pride ourselves on delivering quality training. That’s why we’ve adopted a combined approach with CPC trainers and devised 6 relevant Driver CPC modules. Each module counts as 7 hours of training towards your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
Our CPC Modules
- Drive to Survive
- Staying Alive and Customer Service
- Vehicle Checks, Safe Loading and Driving Hours
- Adverse Weather and Fuel Saving
- Urban Driving
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Safe Urban Driving (CLOCS) including On-bike Training
- Vulnerable Road Users (CLOCS)
- First Aid (includes an Emergency First Aid in the Workplace Certificate. Additional cost applies)
Trading as LGS Transport Services Ltd | Company Number 7972173 | VAT Number 130 1562 63
Copyright © LGS Transport Services Ltd. 2014 - 2016. All Rights Reserved.