Quality Driver Training to the Transport Industry
What is an Traineeship?
LGS Transport Training also offer Traineeships in Driving Goods Vehicles and Warehousing Skills
What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships last anything from six weeks to a maximum of six months with the content tailored to your individual needs, including:
- Work preparation training which ensures you are ready and have the confidence to take the first step in your career, such as an Apprenticeship.
- English and maths1 support to help give you the literacy and numeracy skills needed for the workplace.
- A meaningful work experience placement which provides insight and experience of the world of work.
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
- Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.
LGS Transport Training primarily work within the transport, storage and warehousing industry and have placements waiting to be filled. However we can find placements within any industry including retail, beauty therapy, equestrian, agriculture, farming, horticulture, automotive, engineering and IT along with many others. For more details then please call 01373 464776.
Are you an employer? Struggle to find reliable staff?
Then why not try a government funded Traineeship and give a 16 to 24 year old the opportunity of gaining qualifications and relevant work experience with the option of employment at the end.
For further details please call 01373 464776.
Trading as LGS Transport Services Ltd | Company Number 7972173 | VAT Number 130 1562 63
Copyright © LGS Transport Services Ltd. 2014 - 2016. All Rights Reserved.